My favorite food is … anything unhealthy that will not eat me first!
I decided to be a DJ because I love music, and I like people. Putting the two together by playing music and connecting with listeners when playing requests makes this a perfect fit for me.
The best thing about being a DJ is connecting with the listeners.
My five favorite songs:
- Queer Girls by Awkward Marinna. This song is number 1 because it speaks to who I am and tells everyone to be themselves with no shame.
- Crazy For This Girl by Evan And Jaron. I love this song because it has a cello at the beginning. It’s nice and mellow, and it reminds me of when I was little.
- Three Young Ladies Drinking Whiskey Before Breakfast by the The Celtic Ceili Band. I like this song because it is a nice, upbeat Irish instrumental that makes me happy when I’m feeling down. I also love the instrumentation!
- Shake Your Boody by KC and the Sunshine Band. I like this one because it reminds me of disco parties my aunt and I used to have.
- Wonderful Day by Alvin and The Chipmunks. I love Christmas music, and I love the chipmunks!
Before I die, I want to visit Ireland. I also want to visit Australia in
December because … Christmas in the Summer!